Custom Map #158: Target Practice. By: Argon Corp

Started by AutoPost, October 14, 2016, 12:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #158: Target Practice

Author: Argon Corp
Size: 500x500

Desc:
Unleash your psychotic alien wrath on some enemy ships. No real objective besides screwing around. If you want to "win", shoot the little piece of land at the bottom of the map until it's mired. TFGH to control the UFO (similar to WASD or the arrow keys) Mouse to aim, spacebar to shoot. PRPL and UFO sprite by Ty Brantner.

Sorrontis

Very nice PRPL coding! Now if only you could make it so it dies when it collides with enemies or be hit my missiles.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Nicant

You should really consider inter grading that PRPL, Diep.io unit thing into a mini-game map! It would be lots of fun! :)
CW4 hype!!

Argonwolf

Thanks guys. I am just getting warmed up to the scripting language, and once documentation on all the juicy features (plasma creation, struc laying, unit attributes, etc...) comes out, I'll be able to do something decent. I will probably continue to work on maps that aren't anything like the game is intended to be, but also some that go with the game nicely.