Custom Map #1290: Yummy 06. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 01, 2019, 09:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1290: Yummy 06

Author: yum234
Size: 441x441

Desc:
Special "scholarly" version of previous "Omni war game" with magic "Bridge units" from GoodMorning. Overflow by Mire Controller of Bridge and you can control bridge by double click. Thanks to Santa FOXX for helps! #BravoGoodMorning

D0m0nik

Please help, is there a youtube video of this? I havn't played PF in a while and am completely out of my depth.

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 19, 2019, 03:14:18 PM
Please help, is there a youtube video of this? I havn't played PF in a while and am completely out of my depth.

Spoiler

For starters i build 3 (or 4) Omnis on the part with the Ampgemfactory and the 3 mines.
When they were build i moved them a bit forward to lathe the 1st mirespawner on thet 'landtrack'
Then i build 6 more Omnis and when they were build i builded the rest of the Omnis.
By now the mire should overpower the red mire by not much but you can slowly progress.
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

D0m0nik

Got there in the end, 51 mins but took me hours and a few restarts!

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 20, 2019, 11:21:23 AM
Got there in the end, 51 mins but took me hours and a few restarts!

Thumbs Up.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Tashen

I love these omni maps, thanks for making so many of them.

Johnny Haywire

So apparently I was one of the few who liked the harder version of this map (Yummy 05), but I have to admit that I like this map better. Not as much of a challenge but it's nice not having to cut rock, I suppose. Enemy ships are always a bonus - enjoy killing them so much more than Doppels.

I know these maps are from years ago, but they're still fun. Omni battles are one of my favorite aspects of PF.

And of course, you know who makes awes-YUM maps, right?  ;)

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last