Character Portraits

Started by bluebolt, February 19, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebolt

SO, with lack of an ability to have custom portraits in previous games, I started thinking of ways to possibly implement it without too much trouble... Why not use the custom images for units and portraits? I am assuming we will have custom images still.
Even YOU may survive an apocalypse! Fight back against the creeper today!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: bluebolt on February 19, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
SO, with lack of an ability to have custom portraits in previous games, I started thinking of ways to possibly implement it without too much trouble... Why not use the custom images for units and portraits? I am assuming we will have custom images still.

Well, only PF didn't have the ability to change character portraits. Both CW3 and CW2 (the only other games with portraits) allowed you to change them, and in both of those, you could also change the terrain itself to whatever you wanted.

PF was rather lacking in both of these regards.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

bluebolt

I haven't worked like at all in either of those games, so I guess it would be 'add functionality back!'
Even YOU may survive an apocalypse! Fight back against the creeper today!