Pass The Map 1 - Particle Fleet Edition!

Started by planetfall, July 14, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetfall

Unlocked.
Have at it!
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

FOXX

My Review -> Not so detailed:

I builded the Assembler and GrabberG2 and took over the C area first [make those PTM1 letters Blue]
And if you take over these 2 you have a steady ground to build your Fleet.
1st AmpGem on Mine Increase Then took over the W -> AmpGem on Omni Reactor.

I waited until some Ships were built and Then i went for the SE
The next Area was The E -> 2 more AmpGems on the Bear and the Assembler.

Then i went for the NE [imo the E and NE fields can be removed they can interact without making things harder or more difficult]

With 20 Mins on the timer i had only 2 areas left. NW and SW.
I went for the SW first. I thought with 20 Omnis it was possible to take but i thought wrong. So with some Cannon Ships and the Grabbers for support i took over the SW.
The NW Missiles blasted away some Ships but plenty of Energy to rebuild.
It took me a couple of tries but with some pause and micromanagement i could progress.

Conclusion:

I don't play so many maps but i thought this one was a good one.
A couple of tough moments but i enjoyed myself playing this Map.
Also because of the idea of making a map together.
Don't know if players going to like this, we have to find out ;)

Forgot to take Image with my time. I thought it was 32 Mins.
Can go faster.
Spoiler
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

cpaca

"Have at it" 
this'll be my last playtest, I guess. 
I'm lazy, i'll just give times. 
0:00 S
10:33.8 SE
13:13.7 C
20:00 E
27:30 W and NE at the same time. How? I timed it so that this would happen xd
I forgot N. Was very fast though.
42:42 NW
50:52 SW. Missile wasn't useful. Just killed fighter base, had to bring in MK7 for the ship
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Keeper Decagon

Well, I just played through the whole map, and since I completely forgot to record in what order I did things and what I thought of each section, I'm just going to say: great map!

Not that NE part though. Whoever made that part should be ashamed of their map making skills.

XD
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

cpaca

Alright @Decagon. 
We'll pass on your info to the person who made that square. 
@Decagon 
There's this person named Decagon who doesn't like your square
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

stdout

I play tested it and really enjoyed this map. The bridge area was clever although I didn't understand the ghost omnis (but admittedly I didn't read all the text that came up).

Did S then SE, then center, N, E, NE, SW, W and finally NW.

All squares were interesting the game felt like it had just the right balance. Nice job all of you!

Nicant

Alright time for me to play test it! When i defeat a square, i'll post it! (sorry for wait)

Obviously, i started at mid South
Took out the south west square - 7:00.5
got to the middle around 11 mins in
completely mired and took over the west at 17 mins
took over north at 18 mins
took over north east at 21 mins
beat west at 28 mins
took out the fortress (north east) at 40 mins p.s. i really enjoyed those rocket turrets!
then finally completed the map by taking out south east
i finished the map 49:10.6
CW4 hype!!

GoodMorning

I think that's everyone... planetfall, care to do the honours?

Edit: Aaand it's up! http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25623.0
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

planetfall

The deed is done.

Someone else can create the next PTM thread when desired.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.