Custom Map #8115: The Slope. By: Kaned

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2020, 06:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8115: The Slope

Author: Kaned
Size: 128x84

Desc:
This Map is rather easy and most people should be able to do it however it may take a few attempts if you under estimate it.

Lightforger

Pretty basic

Restart a few times until you get lucky and can nullify the runner nests before the wall breaks(spam collectors, throw some cannons into the creep)
After that a half-full row of mortars to kill most of the runners
Then build a double row of cannons in front of the still-alive wall
Wall finally breaks, wait 5 seconds for creep to stabilize, and then build a row of nullifiers :)

marvinitfox

"This Map is rather too easy and most people should be able to do it however it may take a few attempts if you under estimate it."

There, fixed that for you.

Now try the same map, but with one runner nest for each emitter (ensuring no sniping of nests over the wall)

or, same map, but wall is only 1 layer thick.

teknotiss

Quote from: marvinitfox on January 18, 2020, 12:50:34 AM
"This Map is rather too easy and most people should be able to do it however it may take a few attempts if you under estimate it."

There, fixed that for you.

Now try the same map, but with one runner nest for each emitter (ensuring no sniping of nests over the wall)

or, same map, but wall is only 1 layer thick.

dude, why don't you make that version then?  we will have fun with it being more difficut just ike we can have fun with "easy" maps too!  :D

for example i set an ok time of 17 mins or so yesterday on my first play through, and just now i slightly decreased my time having another bash.  ;)

i found this map highly entertaining and i for one would like more "easy" maps like this that we can have some speedruns at! 8)

this is coming from a mapper that finds it hard to set the map size below 200x200 with tons of creeper and lots of enemies, i have done it but i don't like it!  ;D

so Kaned please make more maps!  and make them however you please! :)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus