Creeper World 2: Academy

Started by knucracker, December 21, 2011, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

CW2:A is now live on Kongregate.  Head over and make your mark... it's appreciated as always.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/whiteboardwar/creeper-world-2-academy?referrer=whiteboardwar

Mr.H

You've got my vote :). On a side note was does the new disconnect feature do, will there be an update to put it in the full game?
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

lich98

the disconnect feature tells the blaster or launcher to fire the rest of the ammo that it can with out requesting more packets(energy). It will be coming out in the next update for the desktop version. (somewhere before the end of the year)
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

lich98

Kong really seems to be accepting the new CW game type, however the game total need badges.
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Michionlion

Quote from: lich98 on December 22, 2011, 08:18:09 AM
Kong really seems to be accepting the new CW game type, however the game total need badges.

I hope they're coming soon-it will boost it a lot if they're added early.  ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

lich98

Quote from: Michionlion on December 22, 2011, 12:36:54 PM
Quote from: lich98 on December 22, 2011, 08:18:09 AM

I hope they're coming soon-it will boost it a lot if they're added early.  ;)
yep it does help, Did anyone else see the comment about how it should be in the "best of 2011" quest?
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Michionlion

yeah, that would be great-awesome-and everything else!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

miquelfire

Day 8

Um... is that a section map I see?

lich98

-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

J

Pretty strange CW2:A is not on the front page :( (kongregate)
Spoiler
But when you see this page CW2:A is in the second place! :D
[close]

knucracker

Feel free to ask Kong why the top ranked games for the week and month and not actually on the front page for top games of the week and month....
Support requests do get their attention.  I've asked and gotten a reply that they would look into it.

Mr.H

:( bad luck, kong just got hit by 3 highly rated game in a few days. LEt's hope CW2 Academy hold strong...
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

lich98

it is back under the top games of the week and month
-Walt Disney
-Yogi Berra

Michionlion

CW2 Academy got A badge on kongregate...  are there going to be anymore?
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

No way to know...  Badges are up to kongregate as to when or if they add them.  My guess is that they won't add more.