One thing that sets Chronom maps apart

Started by Karsten75, August 29, 2010, 01:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Apart from other maps in the CW universe, that is.

For me it is that I leave a lot more creeper on the maps when the rifts open.

Fisherck

For me, it is I almost always move the city to another position. Closer to the totems and onto higher terrain. Map makers (including me) usually make the map so you can't move, there is not any more terrain the city can land on, or it is already the best spot. Chronum is what is was made to be, more natural terrain.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Katra

I've noticed the same thing. So far I think I've moved the city on every Chronom map I've played.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Mare

Quote from: Katra on August 29, 2010, 10:59:22 PM
I've noticed the same thing. So far I think I've moved the city on every Chronom map I've played.
Thats funny, Because I never moved the city, I just played where I was at in the beginning.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Fisherck

In fact, December 21 2012 is the only map I have not moved the city, because it started at pretty much the best spot.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Aurzel

i'd agree with you guys, in most of the maps (all for me so far) moving the city makes your life easier
along with that i've found some strong similaities between some of the maps and the other maps (particularly the conquest missions)