Size: 180x120

Desc:
#PlayAsCreeper #GoodLuck

Portelly

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Portelly

Can't get the top left before the rest of the map but with more than 15 spores it's ok.

yum-forum

Quote from: Portelly on September 16, 2016, 03:06:02 PM
Can't get the top left before the rest of the map but with more than 15 spores it's ok.

For me using all spores was unsuccessful and I win by Creeper attack.
last

Portelly

I didn't land the spores on the CN.

Spoiler
After the straffers are gone, i hit the spore to aprox this area (the red square) land digi, flow to the sniper.
[close]

FishintehPond

Is it me or were the normal beams and shields as strong as PZ ones? Also spore spam didn't work at all unless I was using them to march across the void and attack each node from the flank. Got stuck.

yum-forum

Quote from: FishintehPond on September 19, 2016, 07:11:03 AM
Is it me or were the normal beams and shields as strong as PZ ones? Also spore spam didn't work at all unless I was using them to march across the void and attack each node from the flank. Got stuck.

In one PZ possible place several units (for example, weapons). In case of shield You can see that by more intensive (concentrated) colors. Unfortunately in case of Beams it is not visible. Left/up corner by my opinion very hard. Some players used concentrated "spore attack". I was unsuccessful in spore attack and used concentrated strong Creeper attack. It means that both ways possible.

Good luck!  :)

P.S. Maybe somebody can explain better...
last

hbarudi

ok, took down the first 2 blasters and a mortar but that is it how do you start this map? How to get any powerzone?

yum-forum

Quote from: hbarudi on July 29, 2017, 07:56:12 AM
ok, took down the first 2 blasters and a mortar but that is it how do you start this map? How to get any powerzone?

First PZ You can get with helps of Anti-Bickford Effect (Nest) . In screenshots how to get first 8 PZ.

Good Luck!  :)
last

renelm

Sigh., I can't even start.. The guns and mortars are keeping the creeper levels so low that  can't move or expand anywhere.. what kind of black magic is needed to start from 0s?

yum-forum

Quote from: renelm on September 29, 2019, 09:40:43 AM
Sigh., I can't even start.. The guns and mortars are keeping the creeper levels so low that  can't move or expand anywhere.. what kind of black magic is needed to start from 0s?

Maybe your forgot about "Ctrl+E" on emitter? And then "mark digital" when big abount of creeper go out from emitter?

Good lu!  :)
last