New game "Battle for Orion 2" needs alpha testers!

Started by Hubs, December 02, 2015, 02:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubs

Hey everyone! I'm posting here (with Virgil's permission) looking for some testers for my new game Battle for Orion 2.  It's a space based real time strategy game where you build up your economy, defense, ships, and research, then take over enemy star systems.

Main page: http://infloopgames.com/battle-for-orion-2/
Youtube:

If you're interested in being a tester, go to my forum, create an account, and send me (Hubs) a message: http://infloopgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=24.0

Full description and features:
Overpopulation and the desire for expansion burdened our solar system to the point of destruction. The exodus from Earth pushed mankind into a galactic search for a new home world. All hope was lost, until a lone probe scanned a distant planet in the Orion sector. As news spread, many factions now battle for a new home for humanity. Can you defy the odds and battle your way to victory?

Command a space empire and conquer the galaxy one sector at a time. Battle across hundreds of stars and thousands of planets to decimate your foes. The only livable space for humanity is in orbital modules that surround planets. Mine resources, then build out your empire across planets in the same star system, and take over nearby star systems as your fleet grows. Build over a dozen different ships to aid in your conquest. As your technology progresses, you'll gain access to more powerful ships and weapons. Harness the immense power of nuclear fusion and build massive super weapons powered by stars.

Features
•  Galactic domination meets real time strategy
•  Space based gameplay
•  Conquer star systems to expand your empire
•  Construct orbital modules around planets to improve your economy, military, and research
•  Mine asteroids, space debris, and moons for resources
•  Over a dozen unique ships
•  Travel between stars using star lanes
•  Over 50 upgrades to strengthen your fleet, economy, and infrastructure
•  Construct massive shielded turrets to defend your domain
•  Build massive superweapons powered by stars
•  Dozens of story missions
•  Battle Simulator allows you to randomly generate endless maps and test your skills

knucracker

For anyone wondering, I've played it and it is pretty cool...

Hubs

Thanks to everyone who contacted me about testing. At this time I only need Mac and Linux testers.