Author:
Size: 128x84

Desc:

PMouser

How to do this? with hardly no weapons
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

chwooly

I don't see the point of not allowing you to replace weapons that are lost. Especially the guppy. I can beat this but still am going to low ball the rating since I don't find it fun, If I could replace lost weapons or even just the guppy I would rate higher.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Helper

Quote from: PMouser on July 12, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
How to do this? with hardly no weapons

Very very slowly, and not much fun along the way.

Whoever made this map (no name) - artificially slowing down a game by putting such severe restrictions on weapons is not real popular with most players. I would have loved trying this with the normal weapons complement, but 10 minutes into the game and I can see I'm in for a long slog.

I hope you will try again.
H

Karsten75

Helper

I was making some progress by 'Terping' up to level 10 and attacking the first Emitter I could reach. After that it is just a matter of taking advantage of the PZ's.
It was VERY slow going and I gave up on it.
Maybe (probably) someone else has a better technique.

RrR

Interesting concept, but would have been more fun if there was some extra tech to be collected to make the clean-up phase faster
Spoiler
I used the singularity weapon to get started (with air support) and then lots of shields
[close]

chwooly

Spoiler
I terped up to 10, and used a PZ for the mortar to get the 2 digi breeders gone then used shields and terp to make landing zones for the guppy and worked my way around the edge until I lost the guppy then used PZ with relays
[close]
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein