Will there be community Youtubers?

Started by billybob, May 08, 2013, 06:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob

What my question is relativity simple: Will there be people in the community that will post videos on YouTube?

I know it's best to play your self, but I seem to lack all the pro strats and tricks. Will people post videos on how to do this?
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Grauniad

Some people undoubtedly will post videos. Many posted for the previous versions. Some even posted links from here to their videos.

I know some eager Beta testers are preparing to submit videos that Virgil may use on his blog. But I suspect many of those are finding out how hard it is to create a video with good production values... it is a learning process that requires time, patience and a lot of space on your hard drive.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Molay

Quote from: Grauniad on May 08, 2013, 06:34:25 PM
I know some eager Beta testers are preparing to submit videos that Virgil may use on his blog.

This might be the best news I read in the last 192 minutes! Thank you! (and thank you, eager beta testers!)

Kingo

It is always fun to watch someone conquer a map...

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Kingo on May 08, 2013, 11:17:37 PM

Most of us play in isolation - so few of us get to watch someone else's technique.

You can learn a lot, but also get influenced by the others.

The wonderful thing about the Creeper World series is that you can play it any way you want - CW3 even more so than before!

In the past I've completed a map and checked my score/time against others and realised that I've missed something important.

I love taking someone else's ideas and adapting them to my play style.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Kingo

Quote from: Cavemaniac on May 09, 2013, 04:09:04 PM
Quote from: Kingo on May 08, 2013, 11:17:37 PM

Most of us play in isolation - so few of us get to watch someone else's technique.

You can learn a lot, but also get influenced by the others.

The wonderful thing about the Creeper World series is that you can play it any way you want - CW3 even more so than before!

In the past I've completed a map and checked my score/time against others and realised that I've missed something important.

I love taking someone else's ideas and adapting them to my play style.

I enjoy trying to build a custom map that uses a different way of fighting the creeper.
Creeper World 3 will definitly support this, and I cannot wait for it!

TrickyDragon

I plan on youtubing, but I have been very busy as of late with work and all, but i should have some free time next week or so to get back onto the game <3
This is Life,  Life happens.

katanna

I had a dream of playing through the game while streaming everything live so that peeps could follow along if they wanted to...

Matthew

Michionlion

Indeed, that is what I will be doing come release.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

dhc

I've noticed the banner for the software that Lich98 is using on his videos.  I am curious if that is what others here recommend?

J

I use Fraps, and I though V also used Fraps to record his video's, not 100% sure though.

Kingo

lich98

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

lich98

Virgil would you be able to create a sub topic bord in CW3 area for Youtube conversations to go when the game is realeased?
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra