Anybody still do these?

Started by Kingo, February 18, 2013, 11:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingo

I used to do 'em, but I got bored quickly.
Still, I conquer a few maps from time to time.

Alter Old

About 60 people. And that it wasn't boring, try to keep in the three of leaders.
As usual, forgive for my English.

UpperKEES

Yeah, 72 yesterday, see here.

Like AlterOld says: just set your own goals.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Kingo

I kind of got back into the creeper world mindset after playing a few of them.
I guess I was asking to see who still posts here and plays CW anymore.

UpperKEES

Well, the tournaments shifted from CW1 Cronom to CW2 Code maps. Not surprisingly after CW2 got released. Apart from that the code maps are more challenging than the chronom maps are.

Quite some people prefer CW1 gameplay however and if you're just after a quick and relaxed game, these maps can still be fun and don't require searching/downloading.

Maybe also nice to know that CW3 will feature generated maps as well, but much more challenging than the chronom maps. Looking forward to the CW3 tournaments! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Kingo

Yeah, I am anxiously waiting the challenges and large number of tools we are getting in CW3 :)
Meanwhile, I guess chronom maps are a nice way to pass the time when I am not doing anything else.
Sadly I didn't get CW2, so I guess for now i'm a CW1 guy. I'll probably get the CW2+CW3 deal, as MadMag suggested to me :).

Ronini

No. Get CW2 as soon as you can. You won't be finding time for two of the games. You see, a day only has 24 hours.

Kingo

Quote from: Ronini on February 20, 2013, 08:08:15 PM
No. Get CW2 as soon as you can. You won't be finding time for two of the games. You see, a day only has 24 hours.

Then i'll go hardcore and go on a gaming marathon. If that's what it takes :)
Nah, I'll take it a game at a time :)
And after all, both games have their unique, great features.

Mantzikert

I also missed CW2.  I was playing other games at the time.  Is it still worth joining in, or just wait until CW3?

Grauniad

The difference between getting it now and later is whether the discount on the bundle will be worth it to wait a few more months to play CW2 and then having both games with maybe not enough time to play them both.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Michionlion

Hey, if it is fun, it doesn't matter if you only do it for a week.  And CW3 is gonna take a little more time than a week, I think.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kingo

Who said anyone had to multi-task both games?
Taking time in playing a game makes the experience better :)