Custom Map #10296: Just a casual trick map 4!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, September 28, 2022, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10296: Just a casual trick map 4!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 200x84

Desc:

rennervate

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

rennervate

wow! on the most of martin's maps i can learn something new!
how can he know so much about that game ;-)

wolfgoesmoo

Nullified everything, but I can't quite figure out how to grab the pod. Not sure if I used the mass in the wrong spot or what. Can't figure out if there's a way to daisy chain units or something, doesn't seem related to the guppy glitch.

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: wolfgoesmoo on October 04, 2022, 05:37:39 PMNullified everything, but I can't quite figure out how to grab the pod. Not sure if I used the mass in the wrong spot or what. Can't figure out if there's a way to daisy chain units or something, doesn't seem related to the guppy glitch.

did you pick up all the pick ups, except the pod?

if so, you did use the mass correctly.

Spoiler
CN has to fly right above the PZ and use a relay to get the pod
[close]

wolfgoesmoo

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on October 04, 2022, 05:40:43 PM
Quote from: wolfgoesmoo on October 04, 2022, 05:37:39 PMNullified everything, but I can't quite figure out how to grab the pod. Not sure if I used the mass in the wrong spot or what. Can't figure out if there's a way to daisy chain units or something, doesn't seem related to the guppy glitch.

did you pick up all the pick ups, except the pod?

if so, you did use the mass correctly.

Spoiler
CN has to fly right above the PZ and use a relay to get the pod
[close]

Aha, I realized what I missed:

Spoiler
I had nullified the floating anticreeper but it didn't occur to me to terp the terrain to allow the CN to fly over the floating PZs.
[close]

rennervate

that was my problem 2. so martin teach me his "casual trick". it's strange that it works with a relay and not with the collector. he normally has more range on pz's