AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10281: 157-Hirscheck

Author: Rennervate
Size: 255x255

Desc:
aka AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

another great one!

this should be a map for everyone, as the start is trivial and there are plenty of PZs to utilize as one pleases.

why two people rated this with lowest rating, before I gave my 10, is beyond me.

thank you again, Alexx - aka Renneverate, for this and all your maps!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on September 24, 2022, 06:55:22 AManother great one!

this should be a map for everyone, as the start is trivial and there are plenty of PZs to utilize as one pleases.

why two people rated this with lowest rating, before I gave my 10, is beyond me.

thank you again, Alexx - aka Renneverate, for this and all your maps!

And the sun rises in the west.

The start is decidedly non-trivial!  Once I have managed to get my hands on the first PZ but got stunned and the spores got through.  I haven't managed to get it since.

rennervate

Thx Martin. I don't really care about the ratings. otherwise I wouldn't make maps anymore ;-)
I actually always adjust the style of a map according to which play style I feel like at the moment. but in the future i will at least make sure that there is a starting point for rookies (where the game takes a little longer) and one for more experienced players (where you can win faster) on some maps.

@loren:
Spoiler
don't start on the islands that look like you should start there. start on islands with weak emitters and ore.
[close]
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: rennervate on September 24, 2022, 02:06:19 PMThx Martin. I don't really care about the ratings. otherwise I wouldn't make maps anymore ;-)
I actually always adjust the style of a map according to which play style I feel like at the moment. but in the future i will at least make sure that there is a starting point for rookies (where the game takes a little longer) and one for more experienced players (where you can win faster) on some maps.

@loren:
Spoiler
don't start on the islands that look like you should start there. start on islands with weak emitters and ore.
[close]

That worked.  Thanks.