Krossi's PAC Maps

Started by Krossi, October 11, 2015, 09:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krossi

Hi guys,

I just started a pac map, but im really stuck in the progress and run out of time.

I post the map here for you to test or if you like to use and complete it.
Maybe I find some time in the next days to complete it, but I got a dense schedule.

So feel free ;)

Atm, the start is too slow imo, and after the build up its way to fast...

Krossi

teknotiss

Quote from: Krossi on October 11, 2015, 09:10:26 AM
Hi guys,

I just started a pac map, but im really stuck in the progress and run out of time.

I post the map here for you to test or if you like to use and complete it.
Maybe I find some time in the next days to complete it, but I got a dense schedule.

So feel free ;)

Atm, the start is too slow imo, and after the build up its way to fast...

Krossi

trying now, but so you know you can attach .cw3 files direct, no need for zipping!  8)

also actually finalising is helpful, especially with PAC scripts! if you aren't sure, but want to test a PAC map save it in the game mode of the editor , then finalise and test, just edit the save and refinalise if you need too!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

ok played it for about 10 mins...
pretty hard start, didn't make much progress, it will be possible to just push the creeper south and then east, but will take ages.
all the islands are too well defended to breach with 3 spores, so it would take luck to get enough creeper against them with so many mortars in the defences too.
i suggest make the north island weaker against spores, let the player get a foothold and then make it harder to progress...
hope that helps!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Krossi

TY for the feedback and the advice with finalized maps. I didn't now that finalization packs the scripts inside... ;)

When I find some time, I'll finish it. Thx for the tips. :)