Main Menu

Platius...

Started by Gameboytm101, December 09, 2015, 03:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gameboytm101

This contains spoilers for the story of both Creeper World 1 and Creeper World 3. There may also be spoilers for Creeper World 2.

Spoiler
So I recently decided to go back and finish Creeper World 1, after leaving all three games alone for about a year. I had already finished Creeper World 3. But the endings for both games pose a few problems... Platius mentions that his "race" had been fighting the creeper for years, before humans even came into existance on Earth. Yet in Creeper World 3, after Skarsgard Abraxis defeats the creeper on Arca, he decides to go by the name "Platius." So my question is... are "Platius" and "Platius Abraxis" actually two different people?
[close]

TLFP

Quote from: Gameboytm101 on December 09, 2015, 03:28:07 PM
This contains spoilers for the story of both Creeper World 1 and Creeper World 3. There may also be spoilers for Creeper World 2.

Spoiler
So I recently decided to go back and finish Creeper World 1, after leaving all three games alone for about a year. I had already finished Creeper World 3. But the endings for both games pose a few problems... Platius mentions that his "race" had been fighting the creeper for years, before humans even came into existance on Earth. Yet in Creeper World 3, after Skarsgard Abraxis defeats the creeper on Arca, he decides to go by the name "Platius." So my question is... are "Platius" and "Platius Abraxis" actually two different people?
[close]
I would say yes, because...
Spoiler
Platius led Skarsgard to Arca to realize who he was and Aliana said to change his name to Platius Abraxis and apparently he can travel to the past, so cue the time loop...
[close]
I could be wrong though, so if Virgil wants to clarify he can.
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Asbestos

Maybe Skarsgard went back in time before humans to battle the creeper and waited until humanity was directly threatened by the creeper to reveal himself as Platius.

TLFP

Quote from: Asbestos on January 11, 2016, 12:29:51 AM
Maybe Skarsgard went back in time before humans to battle the creeper and waited until humanity was directly threatened by the creeper to reveal himself as Platius.
He probably did that then guided his past self through time....
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

GameGibu

Hmm... 
Spoiler
I must have chosen the opposite ending...
[close]

But this clears up one or two questions I had; I just wish the rest of the storyline was clearly laid out here so that I could make sure my Particles map series doesn't break the Creeper World storyline any more than it has been already by my inclusion of Particles.

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆