Map Testing

Started by Michionlion, September 18, 2011, 11:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lich98

Quote from: J on December 23, 2011, 03:30:28 AM
New map is (hopefully) ready, some feedback is very welcome!
EDIT: new version posted, fixed a few bugs
EDIT: fixed another one, could be the final version
Ok i'm going to need help with this map, lost the first part and hanging out here (see screenshot)
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

J

Quote from: lich98 on December 23, 2011, 09:16:57 AM
Ok i'm going to need help with this map, lost the first part and hanging out here (see screenshot)
Dig the spots where the creeper can't come and build a MR before the creeper cuts of the connection. Use shields!

lich98

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

CobraKill

Hi I'd like a map tested.

Magma and Water

Pic is slightly off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Download

(It is through KnuckleCracker)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ebon Heart

Nice map. You may wanna check your remnant ores, though. Some of them still give you ore, even though there's no makers. And you said in the text that you can't use them for your assault. Also, it could use some balancing... but overall, nice job. :D
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

TonyP2000

Hey, whats up? I haven't made a map in a while since I have been busy, but here is my newest map: Tactical Defense.
Give it a play, tell me what you think.
Thanks
>Tony
Vote Tony!

2b3o4o

I've got a complex map that needs testing and feedback, it's not finished yet, but if you're reasonably well known here, I'll give you the latest version. Just pm me. ;D

Rushed

I can't beat my map "Beginning of the End Part 5"... PM me if you wish to attempt it... I've already edited it many times.

Rushed

Karsten75

Quote from: Rushed on April 02, 2012, 07:09:15 PM
I can't beat my map "Beginning of the End Part 5"... PM me if you wish to attempt it... I've already edited it many times.

How long do you last on that map?

2b3o4o

Quote from: Rushed on April 02, 2012, 07:09:15 PM

Rushed
After you're past the beginning, it's just a slog.

Rushed

"How long do you last on that map?"

Typically until the Drones get out, then I may as well just give up... Screenshot below.

Rushed

I have made the final version of "Beginning of the End Part 5" and I am now submitting it to the map moderators! Good luck to those who attempt!

Rushed

teknotiss

map for testing
edit testing in process
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

teknotiss

another map for testing...

edit map under testing
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus