Day 13: Horror, help!

Started by Michionlion, May 15, 2011, 02:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMurphy

I have been playing this level a bit and created a video of my best strategy.

I think this is the best I can do to help any new players. Even if you don't do it exactly as this you should have a good amount of time to complete it still.

Winny

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I found these on YouTube... it looks good.  Hope it helps.

Jackeea

I found that selecting the remnant, waiting a second, then the nanochips and the crystal, then getting 1 speed upgrade, 1 energy storage and the cost down 20% works. Then, pause and build reactors on all of the terrain where the items were. A beacon as far left as you can go works well now. Put a blaster on the top and the bottom left, and get the capsule at the top. Put a shield near the creeper, and a maker next to it (charge, 4x), with 2 blasters. Then build a launcher, and when the maker is up to 5 chargey thingies, burst all. Get the capsule quickly. The rest should be easy, but it probably isn't. This is as dar as I got, then had to come off. It's the only strategy that works for me.

2b3o4o

I'm not sure why you felt the need to post in such an old thread...

Karsten75

Quote from: 2b3o4o on April 08, 2012, 08:17:29 PM
I'm not sure why you felt the need to post in such an old thread...

Because he felt he could contribute?

Quote from: Jackeea on April 08, 2012, 08:15:48 PM
I found that selecting the remnant, waiting a second, then the nanochips and the crystal, then getting 1 speed upgrade, 1 energy storage and the cost down 20% works. Then, pause and build reactors on all of the terrain where the items were. A beacon as far left as you can go works well now. Put a blaster on the top and the bottom left, and get the capsule at the top. Put a shield near the creeper, and a maker next to it (charge, 4x), with 2 blasters. Then build a launcher, and when the maker is up to 5 chargey thingies, burst all. Get the capsule quickly. The rest should be easy, but it probably isn't. This is as dar as I got, then had to come off. It's the only strategy that works for me.

Welcome. :)