Custom Map #1652: Nexious 14 Realizations. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, March 10, 2021, 10:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1652: Nexious 14 Realizations

Author: Vertu
Size: 250x375

Desc:
Once you go deep enough, you get to see what truly hides behind the curtains. Or at least see the heavier curtains that are not meant to be seen through. -Story driven mission series. If you are having trouble, focus on destroying the enemy Proginator thing at the top on the right land mass.

Jimragnark

hi vertu

i will confess i really loved the ships designs,they combine with the nexious.
and that giant battlecruiser breaked my entire defence in a few shots and because of that i was forced to renovate my entire stratetgy to beat this monstrosity.(i spended 3 hour of my life because of that ship :'( )
but i that doesn't mean than i dont like this map but its okay for me because i dont see many particle fleet maps with a huge challenge.
also you are planning in continue the series and make a harder maps? or make a reverse campaign(that means play with nexious)any idea is welcome here.

good luck
signed
Jimnagnark.

Vertu

Some of your questions can actually be answered in Nexious 15 by the crew of the HQ.
The difficulty will not be consistent, it's emergent difficulty. Where you are in the Nexious Region dictates a lot about difficulty, that map has a unique location compared to the others.
Also that Battleship did indeed slap me too. HEX stood no chance against it, so every time it came I had to regroup, normally failing to retreat the HEX. I sent 5 ships to kamikaze it once it was in retreat, successfully destroying it and allowing me to recover.
The series is planned to be quite large, especially with me now able to unpackage RAR files for mod modules, it just matters how tedious it will be.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.