Custom Map #11: Mutually Assured. By: planetfall

Started by AutoPost, July 13, 2016, 04:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11: Mutually Assured

Author: planetfall
Size: 320x320

Desc:
The only death you'll ever know is in the shipyard.

knucracker

My my... that was some fun.  Those nukes are really neat and I like the dynamic that they create with the snipers.

Helios

Lovely map! Really neat custom modules.

It feels a bit unrealistic but I like the way those nukes bounces around xD

tanelorn

I LOVE your unique modules. The special ships with the long range particle cannon don't seem to be effective though.

planetfall

Quote from: tanelorn on February 01, 2017, 04:50:08 PM
I LOVE your unique modules. The special ships with the long range particle cannon don't seem to be effective though.

The Snipers? They aren't useful against particles in this mission, but they can destroy enemy nukes at a safe range.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

tanelorn

Quote from: planetfall on February 01, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

The Snipers? They aren't useful against particles in this mission, but they can destroy enemy nukes at a safe range.

No the other ones. The ones with large gaps in the ship design.

planetfall

Quote from: tanelorn on February 01, 2017, 06:58:27 PM
Quote from: planetfall on February 01, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

No the other ones. The ones with large gaps in the ship design.

Decouplers. Admittedly, they were just a random early idea that's very situational. They're pretty strong vs doppels, though, because they create a window of opportunity when the core is a little easier to expose.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.