Custom Map #1578: Blue Vs Red 5. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, October 01, 2020, 12:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1578: Blue Vs Red 5

Author: FOXX
Size: 488x126

Desc:
In this map it's Blue Vs Red Particles mainly. With Stunners. Mire 100% #LandValueUp #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #EmergentUp #OmniSpawner by Sorrontis

helmetflakes

Phew, this was tough at the end, almost gave up until I thought of putting an amp gen on the particle maker. Just enough beef with pouring omnis in to kill the cannons with the lathe. Maybe I missed some trick to make this easier? thanks for the map, good challenge  ;D

FOXX

Quote from: helmetflakes on October 09, 2020, 02:13:58 PM
Phew, this was tough at the end, almost gave up until I thought of putting an amp gen on the particle maker. Just enough beef with pouring omnis in to kill the cannons with the lathe. Maybe I missed some trick to make this easier? thanks for the map, good challenge  ;D
Yes Helmetflakes, this one was supposed to be a challenge. I had some difficulties reaching the endland with Omni's.
Don't know if you used editstruc but i rockburned a line of land and the editstruc helped a bit at the endpart.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

helmetflakes

FOXX

Quote from: helmetflakes on October 11, 2020, 02:17:53 PM
editstruc! I always forget that one :-[
Sometimes i do to. Even in my own maps :)
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

ChaosMaster130

Yeah, it's one of those feature that due to not being normally active, you can easily forget you have it.
Of course when you do have it and know how to use it, well... see my high score >_>
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on October 25, 2020, 01:19:44 AM
Yeah, it's one of those feature that due to not being normally active, you can easily forget you have it.
Of course when you do have it and know how to use it, well... see my high score >_>
Did not look yet but guessing first place. (if not I'll edit later)
So whoohoo for you ChaosMaster130 :)
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!