Custom Map #1336: Struc Needed 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, February 12, 2019, 05:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1336: Struc Needed 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 386x300

Desc:
This time the Struc is your Friend !! Part 2 Move along the Map Destroyig the Enemy to Open Squares for Growing Struc. Scripting by Stickman & FOXX #AmpGemFactorySpawn

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

n3s

I figured out what my nine year old password was on this forum was just to log in to tell you how incredible this map was. I've played a lot of your maps, some I loved, some I hated (I'm not a fan of pure omni maps, but mixed omni mire maps I love, go figure) but THIS map.

YOU GET TO MIRE SPACE, and it's much better than the average #editstruc map. Really, really enjoyed it.

If you're still making maps, a free form edit struc map with an FPAF that gains struc generation rate based on progress / destruction milestones could be really cool. Slow / normal to start out, but the more and better you do the faster it generates struc. Just a thought.

Thanks for your maps, I've liked a lot of them.

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on August 27, 2019, 12:31:59 PM
I figured out what my nine year old password was on this forum was just to log in to tell you how incredible this map was. I've played a lot of your maps, some I loved, some I hated (I'm not a fan of pure omni maps, but mixed omni mire maps I love, go figure) but THIS map.

YOU GET TO MIRE SPACE, and it's much better than the average #editstruc map. Really, really enjoyed it.
Hi n3s, nice you figured out your password to say some nice words here :)

QuoteIf you're still making maps, a free form edit struc map with an FPAF that gains struc generation rate based on progress / destruction milestones could be really cool. Slow / normal to start out, but the more and better you do the faster it generates struc. Just a thought.
I am still making maps for PF, not sure how to make a map with yor idea but i can make another struc-growing map of some sort i figure out later.

QuoteThanks for your maps, I've liked a lot of them.
Thank you, i like making them ;)
Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

RrR

Quote from: FOXX on August 28, 2019, 08:22:27 AM

QuoteIf you're still making maps, a free form edit struc map with an FPAF that gains struc generation rate based on progress / destruction milestones could be really cool. Slow / normal to start out, but the more and better you do the faster it generates struc. Just a thought.
I am still making maps for PF, not sure how to make a map with yor idea but i can make another struc-growing map of some sort i figure out later.

Don't the maps where captured flip emitters produce strut essential implement this already?

n3s

Quote from: RrR on August 28, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

Don't the maps where captured flip emitters produce strut essential implement this already?

With enough of them, and of sufficient strength, this would work great. I haven't played any maps where that's been the focus, though, or core mechanic meant to be taken advantage of.

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on August 28, 2019, 03:31:14 PM
Quote from: RrR on August 28, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

Good thinking RnR, in a way this is true , only the struc doesn't move so fast but i have an idea for a next Struc Needed Map :)

QuoteWith enough of them, and of sufficient strength, this would work great. I haven't played any maps where that's been the focus, though, or core mechanic meant to be taken advantage of.
With this info (Thanks RnR) i have the idea ready just have to figure out gameplay for this. At the moment i'm busy with another map but i will get to this one eventually.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!