Custom Map #1216: Running to KuckleCracker. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, August 21, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1216: Running to KuckleCracker

Author: FOXX
Size: 488x292

Desc:
And why not -> Excellent Games :) Mover by GoodMorning OmniFactory by Sorrontis TiconDefenseGunRange by Stickman #IMG #MovingEmitters #OmniFactory #EmergentUp The endMireing takes some time but i like how the mire goes. 4x Speed.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Johnny Haywire

Excellent job on the concept and artistry - most impressive!

Any idea why the top and bottom guns don't fire? Kinda made it really easy to just head across the top to the mainland.

I like that this is a map that anyone can enjoy - it's a nice break from some of the more intense maps I've done in the past few weeks.

Thanks for the map - great job!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on September 20, 2018, 09:29:44 PM
Excellent job on the concept and artistry - most impressive!

Any idea why the top and bottom guns don't fire? Kinda made it really easy to just head across the top to the mainland.

Good question. Reason is sometimes when i fiddle with the TiconDefenseGun settings as i want the Gun to be the Gun doesn't shoot. I already had my share of issues with TiconDenefseGuns here and i don't know how that happens. Now if i see a TiconDefenseGun not working when finalizing i return to the editor and make sure it works in the editor and after that it still doesn't work when finalized i am not bothered anymore and just leave it in.

QuoteI like that this is a map that anyone can enjoy - it's a nice break from some of the more intense maps I've done in the past few weeks.

Thanks for the map - great job!  ;D ;D

As intended. Thanks Johnny :)
Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!