Custom Map #794: AK47. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, May 31, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #794: AK47

Author: FOXX
Size: 300x300

Desc:
My 3rd image Map. Scripting by Stickman & FOXX #Spawns #TiconDefenseRange #Targets SEE FORUM FOR CONTEST !!

FOXX

In this map i've build in a little trick/cheat to save time. Lets see if you can find it. [I have used it when i played this map]

The first person who finds this trick/cheat and makes a comment here on the forum what this is will have the oppertunity to choose what my next Image map is going to be like.
[NO Copyright Images]

Spoiler
Noooo, i'm not going to spoil something. If this turns out to be to difficult i can allways give a clue later. For now -> lets see how this goes.
[close]

This is the options list the winner of this contest can choose from.

List

Which Image/Theme do you want?
Which Fleet do i use for the Ships? [FOXX Fleet, Structure Maker Fleet, Fix Your Fleet Fleet][you can view my page for images of the ships]
Do you want Struc in the Map?
Do you want Plasma in the Map?
Do you want Spawns to occur?
Do you want a BIG Enemy Ship in the Map?
Do you want Enemy ships Attacking you or defend the area?
Do you want a Prohibitor for the win condition?
Do you want the TiconDefenseRange Indicator?
Do you want a Ticon Burst? [or more]
More Enemy Particles or more Enemy Ships/Units?
How many Omnis do you want? [in total]
How many AmpGems do you want? [in total]
[close]

Have Fun !!
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Bluepikmin64

I know it's probably not, but is it the progenitor conveniently placed in the corner?
"They named us the Straxoi, the blind. They named themselves the Seloi, the enlightened. . . I leave this message for whoever's next. When the time comes. . ." ~ Unknown source

FOXX

Quote from: Bluepikmin64 on June 01, 2017, 04:03:56 PM
I know it's probably not, but is it the progenitor conveniently placed in the corner?
Thanks for your guess Bluepikmin64 but unfortunately this is not what i'm looking for :(
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

Not got much time this evening but I guess I would

Spoiler
Land just south of the top right corner, take mine, build omnis then head down right side to destroy bottom right and build omnis. Then head across to the 'proper' starting point to build a fleet?
[close]

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 01, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
Not got much time this evening but I guess I would

Spoiler
Land just south of the top right corner, take mine, build omnis then head down right side to destroy bottom right and build omnis. Then head across to the 'proper' starting point to build a fleet?
[close]
A very bold idea D0monik. I'm not sure if this will work.
And unfortunately it's not the trick/cheat i'm looking for.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

Spoiler
I've played a few mins and it works, quote easy to take the mine just below top right and the bottom right one and then nip across the bottom of the screen all in about 2 mins. I have two fleets building, on bottom left and one bottom right.
[close]

Not sure if I have time to finish it tonight but defo give this a go tomorrow. Looks great by the way!

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 01, 2017, 05:03:05 PM
Spoiler
I've played a few mins and it works, quote easy to take the mine just below top right and the bottom right one and then nip across the bottom of the screen all in about 2 mins. I have two fleets building, on bottom left and one bottom right.
[close]
I was thinking about that Enemy ship over there, but WOW. I'm impressed with your strategy. Very nice!

QuoteNot sure if I have time to finish it tonight but defo give this a go tomorrow. Looks great by the way!
And good luck finding the trick/cheat.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

Well I set a time but didn't find the cheat. Give it another go tomorrow!

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 01, 2017, 05:53:25 PM
Well I set a time but didn't find the cheat. Give it another go tomorrow!
Again, impressive.
I'd say with the cheat your time would be well under 10 minutes.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Yesterday i was watching Shade of Dead streaming on twitch and i gave a clue so it's only fair to post it for everyone.
The cheat has something to do with a Target.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

Got it!

Spoiler
If your ship touches the target whilst lathing then you automaticaly trigger the next step
[close]

or something like that!

D0m0nik

FOXX

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 02, 2017, 02:59:02 PM
Got it!

Spoiler
If your ship touches the target whilst lathing then you automaticaly trigger the next step
[close]

or something like that!
I'm sorry but no.
Explanation > The first 3 targets are in fact just Custom Cores with images and they can't be Lathe so they are supposed to vanish and spawn another target. [or in case of the 3rd target it spawns the final Progenitor.
But you are on the right track to solve the puzzle. [yes i know it goes from cheat to puzzle]
Keep thinking about the targets.

Spoiler
How can you make them vanish earlier.
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

D0m0nik

I did it for the first one by spawing my HQ next to the target and moving in, I then destroyed the HQ and respawned next to the new target but it did not trigger. I am playing again using my original technique and should come uner 10 mins.