CW3:A as CW3:AE level pack?

Started by warren, July 04, 2014, 04:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warren

I know that I can play CW3:A anytime, but if I could play it offline as a level pack inside CW3:AE, well, that would be the most awesome thing ever.

Are there any plans for anything like this?

cooltv27

im sure some talented map makers will copy the maps and post them to CS where you can download and play
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

knucracker

Yeah, I will do this.  I've not yet decided whether I will do anything else in addition to adding these missions... that's sort of the hold up.

Asbestos

If CW:A was added to the main CW3, that would help a lot, since my computer just freezes a lot and then blue screens when faced with browser games.

MadMag

Quotesince my computer just freezes a lot and then blue screens when faced with browser games.

A reinstall of the OS sound like the best solution. (Or finding the bluescreen error, that might take longer time)

thejoe66

Quote from: virgilw on July 04, 2014, 11:32:11 AM
Yeah, I will do this.  I've not yet decided whether I will do anything else in addition to adding these missions... that's sort of the hold up.
If you where to do this would you add more achievements to CW3
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

warren

Great news however it ends up happening.

empathica

This would be especially helpful for me since the unity plugin for web browsers doesn't work with linux yet.