Custom Map #1993: Challenge 2a

Started by AutoPost, February 17, 2013, 03:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1993: Challenge 2a

Author: l3h3l

Desc:
This is the first variation of the main map. Choose wisely, move aggressively, that's the key for the victory.

l3h3l

I see only a few scores have in my map, I decided to post some hints here.Everything is about how quick you are. Here is a few tip, who couldn't win this( probably not the best, but you can get out of trouble):
Spoiler
Try to build as much reactor as you can to the solid ground, and the down the decayable terrain( it will be destroyed, but give you some time to build units faster)
[close]
Spoiler
In the left chamber put a blaster "drones only'' build a beacon there and additional reactors as many as possible, and two oil rig
[close]
Spoiler
The right chamber build two additional oil rig and reactors and in the meantime try to build two makers, and make them to produce twice 
[close]
Spoiler
Put two additional ''drones only'' blasters to the middle bottom, to handle the drones, otherwise will be too many and you can't handle them.
[close]
Spoiler
Now focus to the top build blasters in 3( probably you energy will handle it) to left side when finish another three in the middle, and another 3 to the right and additional two or three mortars
[close]
Spoiler
Collect the crystals and finish quickly the middle emitter and the left and the right emitter before the middle opens( It's possible though if you kill only the middle one, but will be harder). The new acquired terrain try to build additional reactors, and focus eliminating the middle. Note: when nullify the middle emitter assign your blaster to the middle, move liberation ship a little top to give some space your towers.
Spoiler
When you finish the above instructions( there be sure other strategies even better then this, write here if you find something, to help others) you can build some mortars to help you out.
[close]
[close]
Hope this will help to finish the map. Good luck!