Started by AutoPost, June 03, 2012, 11:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1160: The Creep Factory

Author: Viper

Desc:
Sit back and enjoy this super easy map.

viper00900

;D Hey all I hope you enjoyed my newest map, made it short and sweet.  My last map was to large, and the health of the nodes was an issue, so I made adjustments to this map.  Yes I already know it's to easy, but after my last map, I figured you all would enjoy a simple one!
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

teknotiss

good one for making maps. don't be surprised if you get contradictory advice on your maps from other players, it's impossible to please everyone all the time anyway.
personally i disliked this map as there isn't much to do, but i liked the drone factory maps (especially the second version)
make more maps please  ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

viper00900

Thanks, I am currently testing another factory map, adjusting and tweeking it, trying to balance it out. :)

JmfR

it took a little planning to get started not alot but a little and Like I have said before it may have been to easy but at least the map designer didnt put a half dozen 100 health emitters and this was a good one to play on a coffee break so I gave it a thumbs up

viper00900

Thanks, I love the factory style maps!  I posted another one that's a bit harder, but there's a surprise, all I will say is without it I couldn't beat it, and you don't have to use it if you don't want to!