My $10 thanks

Started by haze4peace, November 08, 2009, 06:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haze4peace

I have been playing video games for 22 years now and I consider myself a hardcore gamer, but not in the way most people associate it. I don't usually play the newest AAA title out there. Why? because AAA titles never take risks and try out new game play mechanics. I am hardcore in the way that i search out new games that are not like what I have played before. That is the only way to keep my interest for more than 30 minutes. I wanted to thank you for making a unique game and giving it some challenge too.

The way I came across this game is a little controversial (bittorrent), but by level 10 I knew this game was worth my money (only $10?! can't go wrong), so i promptly bought it. Also, the level editor really sealed the deal. I wish you luck with this game and hopefully you do well enough to make a sequel with enhanced graphics and expanded game play. I will tell/show my friends this game too.

Back to playing

knucracker

Thanks for the great player review!
I really did try to do a game that I knew would never have been attempted on a larger, well financed scale.  Like you say, the bigger the game the less risks it is usually afforded.  So Creeper World was definitely a one man job :)

I hope you enjoy the missions.  If you get around to making any levels of your own, feel free to post them back to the site.  I plan to make a few more levels myself (maybe a little mini alternate story arc) when I get the chance over the next couple of weeks.

Virgil

Aurzel

i echo everything that haze said (except that i completeled all the story in a day of constant playing because it got me so hooked lol)
great game :D

Kamron3

Quote from: Aurzel on November 21, 2009, 06:09:01 AM
i echo everything that haze said (except that i completeled all the story in a day of constant playing because it got me so hooked lol)
great game :D

I did the exact same thing. I've referred it to my friend and he can't stop playing. Only bad thing is I can't seem to get the latest version installed correctly so I can play custom maps. :(