Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2959: Central Island

Author: Nox
Size: 256x160

bernd7

Hi, can someone help me?
I seriously cant figure this one out.
Like, I got anti creep production up to the max.
due to height difference and the void, inside cant directly interact with the outside.
so I put anticreep bomber everywhere, 6 lines worth.
but even having them all ERN'ed and all shotting at the same spot, they cant achieve anything :-/

no idea what the random hole was about, didnt do anything, so I evened the ground.

or was the whole anticreep talk in the description just a troll and it's all abou conversion and stuff? O_o

Somehow feels like it...

Durikkan

The hole was to put a sweeper in, since it fires ~2.5 tiles above ground, the hole gets it as low as it can without being blocked.   

As for escaping, the best way is probably to use a terp to just build stairs down a bit, then use a tower or a pylon to connect to the outside.  You could also use porters to build rifts, but that'd be slower. 
I'm known as Auri in cw4.

KARR

Quote from: bernd7 on March 24, 2022, 07:35:59 AMHi, can someone help me?
I seriously cant figure this one out.

I actually really enjoyed this one!

Middle hole I just ignored.   In the end i ramped up Greenar production, dug a hole down to level 1 in each corner of the island and the sweeper just destroys the creeper! 

Get a portion of the floor and work around the edges to take advantage of the anti-creeper breeder and its just a case then of moving towards the left.   If i did it again, i probably would just corner all 4 at the start, rather than one at a time and working around. 

Screenshot!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3149829010