Custom Map #341: First Person Creeper World. By: qople

Started by AutoPost, December 27, 2020, 03:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #341: First Person Creeper World

Author: qople
Size: 320x200

Grabz

For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Scott

Very well done, but if I wanna play a FPS I can do better.  Neat to see though.

D0m0nik

Thats pretty neat. Mine keeps bugging out though. For no reason it just leaves first person and then won't go back into it. Happensat random on 4 restarts at different points.

jpwanabe

Awesome work! Has amazing potential ! Please make some more

helmetflakes

Agreed, this was actually surprisingly fun :D. really love to see some more of these. Thanks for the new idea!

Xorgye

Very interesting concept. I can see this growing into a popular format!
There are a few things though. Just state what has to be done: due to it still being a bit buggy things don't give a clear feedback. Like that you sort-of die from standing in creeper. (Or that is what I think happens: again, not clear). And that it is a puzzle, so don't go rushing in with your basic weapons and don't understand why it isn't working.

Jakobaland

I can't get this map to work at all, am I just stupid and there is a obvious thing you have to do at the start?

Regallion

You need to go into freecam (shift+f by default) and then unpause.

MrApple561

Это было просто невероятно
Лично мне не хватило оружия, которое бы производило anticreeper, но в остальном 10/10

Zaflis

6/8 collected but the last 2 are impossible. Both mortar and machine gun are too weak to clear the creeps.