Custom Map #7000: CSM-80 CRAZY PUZZLE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 19, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7000: CSM-80 CRAZY PUZZLE

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Jubilee Corky Style Mode game with new features created by Regallion. Special "surprise field" with "crazy semiconductors". Tricky Double Conversion Bombs with more higer radius in second stage of attack. Original idea of Bridges&Controllers from GoodMorning. CORKY=COrnucanis+Regallion+Kajacx+Yum234 #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #BravoRegallion #ThanksToGoodMorning #GoodLuck

yum-forum

I forgot to notice that Regallion created very useful feature.
From this game you can place any movable GateJoiners on Home/Dock of Stargate Blockers.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

toolforger

I enjoyed this pretty much, but I didn't understand the logic behind the joiners and the gates with the black rings. Oh, and I never got around to using the AC bomb.

I'd still like to have a way to identify the other gates of the same color.
maybe whenever mousing over an e.g. red gate, make all red gates change appearance? It's pretty hard to see them, particularly if connected gates are more-or-less evenly distributed across all of the map - I tried opening up the brown gates because I thought they were concentrated in the top-left corner, and saw that their outflow was far more than I had anticipated - took me several minutes to figure out where the other gates were.

Twi

A fun one and I'd play more of it!

For the next one, though, I'd suggest having a smaller amount of connectors you need to juggle. THe puzzle was a bit too crazy, lol.

Remember, there's nothing wrong with having some empty space :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

last

Taishan

I did okay on this one I think so I made another video.

yum-forum

One more fresh video from PRG:

Support PRG and subscribe to his channel in YouTube!  :D

the same video with 2X speed:

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last