Main Menu

Un-Built

Started by legorlan, January 30, 2010, 04:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

legorlan

Hi, I'm just wondering, for a cool map Idea I'm working on... I need to be able to place "Un-Finished" civilian buildings, I can't seem to find a function in the editor to do this, just wondering if anyone who knows how, or if it's possible or not, could just quickly post 'ere. Thanks  ;D.

Siccles

as far as I know that isn`t possible with the current map-editor

Aurzel

yeah it's not possible atm but it would be a nice new feature

knucracker

Well I guess I'll just have to put this on my list for the next update...

TheBuilder

cool, then we could do "under construction" idea like maps
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Aurzel

and you can replicate hope more closely since there's unbuilt collectors there eh :P

TheBuilder

y not have this for civilian and military buildings
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

legorlan

Yeh, see, I posted a map, "The Teck-Game", but it rightly ahsn't appeared 'cos I realisticaly need to take away all their tech for it, so that they move odin city to one spot for fending of creeper, and the other to start finishing off the buildings to reach the totem. 'course since without this feature, I gotta let them build collecters to reach the totem, and they can cheat and link the 2 paths and just let the game win quickly... Oh well, nothing much more to say  :P. Legorlan, over and out.

xing

would separating the paths with crazonium walls work for you ?

JACKL

Virgil must have a LONG list.
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

crazyone76

if youre going to put unfinished buildings in why dont you can choose how much percent its done
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!