Custom Map #9061: MERRY CW4!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 03, 2020, 01:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9061: MERRY CW4!

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Hard multi-variant CSM-205 game as congratulations to release of new CW4 game! For KC fans December 3 is a happy birthday of the new CW4 game. We wish to Developer of this fantastically interesting game 3D Health, Good lu and ... a little good rest after a very hard work for many years. BTW: the best gift for CHRISTMAS for friends this year will be MERRY CW4! #CreeperWorldForever

yum-forum

Very hard game. For enjoyable playing, please, do not use Singularity weapon.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Johnny Haywire

Wow, I'm surprised that there are no comments on this map!  :o

This is an excellent, well-planned map - I'd say one of the best CSM maps out there! The Big Boss, working with a bunch of little Bosses, makes the creeper pretty strong - once you take down the Big Boss it's mostly just clean-up work from there.

Great battle, and I appreciate so much all the work you put into this one Yum! You ARE the Big Boss!  ;)

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 28, 2021, 04:57:05 PM
Wow, I'm surprised that there are no comments on this map!  :o

This is an excellent, well-planned map - I'd say one of the best CSM maps out there! The Big Boss, working with a bunch of little Bosses, makes the creeper pretty strong - once you take down the Big Boss it's mostly just clean-up work from there.

Great battle, and I appreciate so much all the work you put into this one Yum! You ARE the Big Boss!  ;)

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for kind words, Sir! Good lu!  :)
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

Flinte

Awesome map - like always.

Just a quick question: How can I disable the "Merry CW4" message. It keeps staying and blocking my sight.

Thanks