Custom Map #1024: Power of 2! 1024!. By: cpaca

Started by AutoPost, January 08, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1024: Power of 2! 1024!

Author: cpaca
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Woot! This map number is an exact power of 2! Easy map, other than that #Easy #PowerOf2

cpaca

not responsible for 1024 factorial not being a power of 2.

Responsible for 9 ticon defenses not being a power of 2
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

SpaceJohn

cpaca

Quote from: SpaceJohn on January 15, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
Spoiler
the map plays itself
[close]

Actually, the "1" doesn't play itself 

so....
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)