Custom Map #1165: CM Map Particle Maker. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, June 19, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1165: CM Map Particle Maker

Author: FOXX
Size: 366x288

Desc:
Lathes and Particles -> That's all you have in this Sector. And Omnis. #CustomModules #EditStruc

chwooly

Good map, BUT  8) I can't believe I am saying this LOL, It was a little too easy. And I would have liked at least 1 more plasma burner.

I hope this is the start of a new series.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on June 19, 2018, 10:09:43 PM
Good map, BUT  8) I can't believe I am saying this LOL, It was a little too easy. And I would have liked at least 1 more plasma burner.

I hope this is the start of a new series.

Cheers

Yeah, i was also thinking of Stunners but kept them out of this Map.
I was going through the Custom Modules and this was an Unfinished Map and decided to Finish this one.
Easy indeed -> more a little fun with the Particle Makers.
I will do a second (more detailed) Map of these Particle Makers later but i have also some unfinished Maps in the Editor which needs some attention.

So many ideas :)
Greets
FOXX

Edit -> Busy with the 2nd Map. With Stunners (Discharger has Particle Beam) and more (Bigger) Enemy Ships.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

reddwarf12

Very satisfying to tear through muck with those huge ships spewing particulate. Look forward to doing the second one.

FOXX

Quote from: reddwarf12 on June 24, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
Very satisfying to tear through muck with those huge ships spewing particulate. Look forward to doing the second one.

Thanks Reddwarf12,
Maayyybe i'm going to make another one of this map later on (busy with another series which keeps on expanding)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!