Custom Map #8945: RVC-19. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 13, 2020, 10:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8945: RVC-19

Author: yum234
Size: 256x101

Desc:
Ralfsaft Volcano Concept map (a la CSM). It seems no lag and gameplay more close to CSM. Small bug: white stargates not working although. GREEN STARGATES is MOVABLE! :) Enjoy and Good lu! #BravoRalfsaft

yum-forum

Not hard game.

HINT:
Spoiler
BTW: some volcanoes unit can be nullified. No Guppy and Sprayers although.
Good lu!  :)
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Twi

Fun game, though original CSM will always have a place in my heart :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Nati

Thanks for making it almost lag free. Had fun conquering the map in 45:27 without nullifiers or using the factories. Did not miss the sprayers.

renelm

Was it just me, or did the protection-thing not expand when powering up the totems that were 'supposed' to expand it?
How to move the moveable stargates? Seemed like an 'ordinary' map, just with no sprayers. Completed without nullfiers too..

yum-forum

Quote from: renelm on October 15, 2020, 08:18:36 AM
Was it just me, or did the protection-thing not expand when powering up the totems that were 'supposed' to expand it?
How to move the moveable stargates? Seemed like an 'ordinary' map, just with no sprayers. Completed without nullfiers too..

Thanks for comments!

How to move green stargate: click on stargate and then click on destination point (when game not in pause).
last

Twi

Quote from: yum-forum on October 15, 2020, 08:49:25 AM
Quote from: renelm on October 15, 2020, 08:18:36 AM

Thanks for comments!

How to move green stargate: click on stargate and then click on destination point (when game not in pause).

I beat it without even noticing you could move stargates 😅
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Yes. In this game all is possible! without movable stargate, without nillifying etc.
Multi-variants game. For instance I played 3 times in different strategy and all was interesting for me!  :D
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last