Custom Map #2468: Drone Box

Started by AutoPost, September 09, 2013, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2468: Drone Box

Author: Naute

Desc:
Catch those drones! Watch out for multiple traps!

Neoshade

Not bad.
The surprise creeper pockets were expected, but for some reason I couldn't find them until it was too late. Maybe it was just a tiny square and not a full block? It was a bit annoying.
Also, the middle section of the map was lots and lots and lots of clicking to move the blasters forwards. Very tedious. Took forever. But everything else was really great! Well done. I especially liked the layered items and drones and the difficult start. Also, the end was just the right amount of tricky without being too difficult.

Naute

Maybe it's one of my signatures. Stack up layered building at starting point. Just enough for you so have a jump start.

Don't complain about creeper pockets. I've warned you before, right at the desc.  It's not a trap if you can see it with only one eye.

Be carefull for "charge any maps" player. I'll find a way to slow you down...but not very slow. Just enough to make you enjoy my maps and sipping a cup of coffee while you playing my maps. LOL ;D

Anyways, just give me support by playing my maps and review it. I'll welcome any suggestion and critics.

Katra

I was able to double click and charge a bunch of blasters forward on the final section. Yes I took some losses; but it got the job done. (Also built a maker and several blasters way ahead of my line.)
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!