Custom Map #8927: spores will come soon. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 07, 2020, 10:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8927: spores will come soon

Author: yum234
Size: 190x256

Desc:
Island battle with AoO logistics and many spores. Good lu! :) #CreeperWorldForever #BravoVirgilW

Helper

Always love these maps.
Would be fun to see Big D's screen shot at about 2-3 minutes.
He was flying.

Speaking of screen shots, check out the rating on this one right now.

Fun stuff,
H

yum-forum

Quote from: Helper on October 08, 2020, 06:49:52 AM
Always love these maps.
Would be fun to see Big D's screen shot at about 2-3 minutes.
He was flying.

Speaking of screen shots, check out the rating on this one right now.

Fun stuff,
H

Ha! Friendly Hero Helper made rating "lucky 777"!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

D0m0nik

Hey Helper
I have a save form 4 mins. It was a messy one this, frst run, could shave at least 30 seconds off if not a minute if I had time/patience.
Spoiler
You need a lot of guppies due to a lot of emitters however if you were to use the berthas and converts you could connect up a lot of the map via PZ relays saving a lot of guppy time.
I stopped resuply to guppies when they left and resupplied them as and when I needed them.
[close]

Helper

Excellent! Thank you.
I'll have to give this one another go.
Well played.
H

CyberDyneSystems

Wow! You guys are Waaay out of my league. this one was BRUTAL. I ended up with the south taken much like the images above, but it took me about 1/2 hour to get there! Final time was just over an hour. Where I failed miserably was I was so stressed with the southern base I never pushed ahead to that center northern island with all the access to target neighboring island emitters,. that really cost me in the second half of the battle.

377 emitters!!! I've never played a map where three amped up Bertha's could fire at creep and have apparently no effect before this map. Wow.