Custom Map #1462: DRONOMANIA

Started by AutoPost, September 24, 2012, 04:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1462: DRONOMANIA

Author: yum234

Desc:

Coradon

In case no one has said this yet, You are doing a great job with your maps. Not only are they a fairly decent challenge, with a few twists at times, you also create so many I never get bored. So just want to say thank you, and keep them coming!

teknotiss

i agree.  ;D
kudos to yum the most prolific CW2 mapper!   :o
cheers dude!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

Thank You for inspiring comments. I just try to create maps which I myself likes.  May be I submit too many maps and for some players this is annoying. Sorry for that. But, I only try to provide an opportunity for better enjoying of players in really genious CW2 game!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

teknotiss

never apologise for making maps.  :D
yours are great, and even if they weren't, i'd rather have maps to play than nothing ;)

edit cos i can't spell when tired
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Coradon