AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9624: The Grid

Author: parsa
Size: 150x150

Desc:
Simple, fun, and unique.

Helper

Thank you for submitting this.
Personal opinion - a map without Totems is like a world without beer...just someplace I don't want to go.
Looking forward to your next one.
Thanks,
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on August 01, 2021, 07:26:32 AM
Thank you for submitting this.
Personal opinion - a map without Totems is like a world without beer...just someplace I don't want to go.
Looking forward to your next one.
Thanks,
H

i usually agree 100% with the "no totems = no fun" opinion, but this map has at least had me trying a few different things to get a bridgehead... sadly i think i need to be way more aggressive!

but a couple of totems to get some extra upgrades later in the game would have been preferable!

at least there is that aether pack, if that was not there this would be too dull for words, so thats a nice touch!

also looking forwards to your next map!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Martin Gronsdal

also, since the forge is pre built, this map would benefit from upgraded packet speed. But I liked this map none the less!

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, packet speed would make things faster. Especially since relays aren't available on this map.

However, I found that upgrading range & firing rate once, then putting the rest on energy & misc. was sufficient. If I were to redo this, I might upgrade rate or range one more but I like safety so I went the safe route.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?