Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8817: CSM-197

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Good lu!

Twi

Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Riskbreaker

i had loads of fun...feels good to beat it without using the blockers and upgrades

yum-forum

Quote from: Riskbreaker on August 26, 2020, 06:08:17 PM
i had loads of fun...feels good to beat it without using the blockers and upgrades

Yes. It was so intended. But i made so as bonus for players.

And thanks for comments!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

TrickyPlayer

I liked this level. 10/10

It is annoying though that there are 2 'neutral places' for move-able portal-items (custom portal/ portal blocker) but there are 3 such items. It isn't a big deal though.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Johnny Haywire

Another terrific map, Yum! The absorber in the middle of the map is pretty neat - I remember those from some much earlier maps.

I do like not having to mess with the upgraders. While they are cool in their own way, they make the map a bit messier and require a ton of energy. Sometimes it's fun to just have a little different way to do things.

These maps are bulletproof... even when I shoot one down, it doesn't fall. Why? 'Cause it's Titani-Yum!  ;D

Thanks a bunch for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on August 29, 2020, 02:18:29 PM
Another terrific map, Yum! The absorber in the middle of the map is pretty neat - I remember those from some much earlier maps.

I do like not having to mess with the upgraders. While they are cool in their own way, they make the map a bit messier and require a ton of energy. Sometimes it's fun to just have a little different way to do things.

These maps are bulletproof... even when I shoot one down, it doesn't fall. Why? 'Cause it's Titani-Yum!  ;D

Thanks a bunch for the map!  ;D ;D

Thanks, Sir! You, Riskbreaker and Twi motivated me to create CSM-198!  :) Will be soon.
last

Johnny Haywire

QuoteThanks, Sir! You, Riskbreaker and Twi motivated me to create CSM-198!  :) Will be soon.

YAY!

*does the Haywire dance*

yum-forum

W  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D W !!!

You are profi how to increase mood! Started create new map now!
last

Johnny Haywire

LOL - glad I could bring some cheer your way!  ;D

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last