Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #5965: CSM-05 SG-2

Author: yum234
Size: 144x90

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map. Second map with Stargates. #BravoCornucanis #GoodLuck

cornucanis

Thanks for the great map, yum! Definitely my favorite in the series so far. I loved the balance on this one, great challenge and fun throughout all the way through the final phase when you can finally set the brush size to max and bring it all down  ;)

chwooly

Quote from: cornucanis on June 17, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Thanks for the great map, yum! Definitely my favorite in the series so far. I loved the balance on this one, great challenge and fun throughout all the way through the final phase when you can finally set the brush size to max and bring it all down  ;)

I concur wholeheartedly.

Thanks

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Personal thanks to Chwooly and Cornucanis for comments!  :)

And also big thanks for all players who played this map till now!

I am very happy and as a weekend gift I created one more "stargate" game.  :D
In SG-3 you have choice in separate using every color stargates network for attacking central part of the map. Also I created 2 variants of map: easy (for enjoyable time spending) and hard where exists some tricks and some number of black holes. But this black holes just "eat" everything. Creeper and anti-creeper also!  ;)

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last