Custom Map #2580: FPS: Dark World. By: Kaiden

Started by AutoPost, November 19, 2021, 06:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrickyPlayer

Don't like this map. There's enemies that move towards you so that you can't focus on the task at hand, that being cleaning up the creeper. Futhermore, you can't even see them until they are almost on top of you on this map. FPS used to be fun before all the moving annoyances were added. This would have been a very chill map without those mentioned enemies.

Also, there's no reminder on how to upgrade things on the map. Had to remember it by myself.

Oh, and did I mention how two red eyes come at you and then you can literally not see anything? Like seriously, this is probably just as annoying as some of my CW3 maps, including some troll maps I made that are only meant to annoy players and get them to start over several times just because of lack of info. For that is basically the case here too. Either you know when things spawn beforehand, or they go on top of you and make your life hell.

4/10 would not recommend in it's current state. Maybe 6/10 if I turn the darkness off. I kinda start to understand why certain CW3 maps I made got low ratings. And these ratings include one bonus point for the scenery and one for the effort of making the scenery.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

phischphood

Very annoying. Terrain is too difficult to traverse easily, layout is confusing and just as soon as I find where to go and how to get there one of those black flying things comes towards me and I have to run away, losing where I was and having to repeat the whole process again. What's also annoying is this map could be brilliant, but the confusing layout, awkward terrain and flying things stop that.

Fabio pen

I liked the map, I found it very interesting and cool, AI worked perfectly, I completed it on the first try and it was easy.

If it's to add a problem, I'll add two:

The map is small! I like big maps !

It was very easy, no real challenge! Or am I too good?

flamewolf393

This map is completely impossible because of the mobile enemies. The constant creep they spread means that theres no where for me to run away from them to, and within less than a minute the whole map is completely covered in creep. I cant kill the brown square guy chasing me in time to prevent the creep from being fully covered.

RiotThePup

I am begging for this "mobs running at you" to be either redesigned, severely dialed back or retired altogether.

I'm getting pretty tired of having to pause the game I'm actually enjoying to play a "Hold S and put your cursor over a spot for thirty seconds" minigame every few minutes. I genuinely love the FPS gameplay with the sole and exclusive exception of that mechanic.