Custom Map #2396: Vertu introductions. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, October 01, 2021, 09:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2396: Vertu introductions

Author: Vertu
Size: 256x256

WithersChat

I love this. Only... Given how advanced these weapons are, the way of getting them is a little basic...
What if... #1239 maybe?
I guess it's time to work, then...
There is no signature!

Vertu

Quote from: WithersChat on October 22, 2021, 01:21:46 PM
I love this. Only... Given how advanced these weapons are, the way of getting them is a little basic...
What if... #1239 maybe?
I guess it's time to work, then...
I do get what you are at but I have seen some...... questionable.... ways people play in this game.
One of the more complex ones is the Singularity Reactor (aka 0Reactor) in some of my more crazy maps where you would need a building that gave you 500 energy. I have had plans to create a special building system but there are some technicalities to it all. Will look into it. Now that I think of it, it could be a great way to limit how much a person is shown at the start, so they are not overwhelmed by having a build pool triple the size of vanilla.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

hbarudi

Vertu: so you are the one who made those laggy pac maps with all the units that can deal with 2000 thick creeper especially those lasers that prevent pac map progress. So now you are going to give the pac map player some stuff that are stronger than what we usually get in those maps? That rocket at 10 minutes got me since I still don't know what many of your units do maybe I have to extract and read the code...

Vertu

Quote from: hbarudi on October 23, 2021, 03:06:48 AM
Vertu: so you are the one who made those laggy pac maps with all the units that can deal with 2000 thick creeper especially those lasers that prevent pac map progress. So now you are going to give the pac map player some stuff that are stronger than what we usually get in those maps? That rocket at 10 minutes got me since I still don't know what many of your units do maybe I have to extract and read the code...
The CreeperV Lab is very old lol, but yes.
I have not made a single PAC but yes, my Creeper Buildings are PAC intended too and the only laser I made was the PFLEMS which sticks to that description. Not the silent and oversized one though it was based on it.
And this is why I am starting to look into making tutorials.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.