Music Suggestion

Started by skoolh8er, June 20, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skoolh8er

I have a suggestion for a piece of music that I think will fit well into cw4. It matches well with past background soundtracks and has a variety of instrumentation. It's a thriller and exciting piece to listen to and honestly reminds me of cw3 soundtracks. The time stamp in the video I link is 0:50-3:35 or, if you want, just 0:00-3:35. Here's a link to the video:

Karsten75

Well, that's Captain America's music. That's licensed, has copyright attached to it and it's not just for general use and/or inclusion in other games. :)

herobattle530

Copyright means nothing. Use it anyway, the owner(s) won't notice.

Crimson King

Quote from: herobattle530 on June 20, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
Copyright means nothing. Use it anyway, the owner's won't notice.
Encouraging the violation of copyright law is not a good thing. While you might be okay with someone using your copyrighted material without your permission, it doesn't mean that everybody is.

All it takes is one youtube video featuring CW4 posted by anybody that contains the music and Virgil could be in a lot of trouble. The kind of trouble that could mean the end of Knuckle Cracker.

creeper destroyer

Quote from: Crimson King on June 21, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
Quote from: herobattle530 on June 20, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
Copyright means nothing. Use it anyway, the owner's won't notice.
Encouraging the violation of copyright law is not a good thing. While you might be okay with someone using your copyrighted material without your permission, it doesn't mean that everybody is.

All it takes is one youtube video featuring CW4 posted by anybody that contains the music and Virgil could be in a lot of trouble. The kind of trouble that could mean the end of Knuckle Cracker.

Yeah, like BRNKoINSANITY or Bormac. If its copyrighted, don't use it. Better safe than sorry. It definitely would be good music though. maybe you could ask the owners if you can use it?
CW4 is gonna work like trash on my computer.