Script Core Model & Titan Units

Started by JoaoPistori, April 06, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoaoPistori

I've read most of suggestions on forums and saw the videos posted at the blog about CW4.
Really liked to see there will be a new game :D! (Yeah, I'm super late. Did not enter the forums for a few months)

I just have some small doubts:

1) About the script core:
I read the post "FAQ" where Karsten75 mentioned two programs for making the 3D unit models, and until now (PF and CW3) the [C]/[P]RPL cores could be animated wherever you liked by adding your preferred custom images. In CW4, is there any thought of adding the possibility of creating custom models, then adding them to the map editor for the script cores?

Not sure how the Script language would interact with the model (example: The custom model you created is a flying ship with a cannon. The script should rotate, aim, fire with the cannon), because this part, in my view, would be the hardest to do. With 2D images you can rotate the cannon image for creating the animation. When it comes to 3D everything gets different.
Well, my question was only if there was any thought about adding custom models for script cores :P

2) About a special titan unit, the Thor:
There was a thor on CW1 and on CW3. I really enjoy the idea of adding a Thor on CW4, specially with the different kinds of resources, as the ultimate and strongest weapon in the game. Any possibility of having the Thor on CW4? Or are the main ideas about another ultimate weapon because the Thor already existed on CW1 and 3?
I know the game's development is not on the phase of thinking about the last levels of the campaign or something like, so, sorry if I'm too "far" with this question.

And good work V and everyone who's helping with CW4's development in any manner!