[Suggestion?] Energy supply, tanks

Started by jcheung, January 04, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcheung

Is it possible to add a way to stop resupply of a unit?

Is it possible to force-allow guppy and port discharges while in range of mines? (Edit: maybe not the guppy, since i keep seeing things about this enforcing a ship size limit... but if i fill a ship with guppies and move outside of mine range, i think i already pass that limit?)

Is it possible to have a toggle to set lower priority on filling tanks, so that they only fill if and only if it's extra energy? Possibly even default setting.

Apologies if either has been brought up before, only did a quick topic skim

GoodMorning

Stop resupply has been requested previously.

Ships will tap mines if possible, but tapping ports if mines cannot supply the demand has also been suggested. No luck so far. The thing with Guppies also seems logical, but has not been implemented either.

Turning tanks to OFF stops immediate filling, but there is no AUTO setting, as tank energy requests are bundled in with the general ship energy stock.

It is considered polite to check for previous suggestions, but I know that the search can be less than helpful.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

jcheung

i actually went through post titles before i posted, then all the posts one at a time after i posted and didn't see the suggestions for stop resupply... still don't... found it, not sure how i missed it first 3 times...

didn't know about off setting for tanks, that should make life easier. thanks.