[Suggestion] AI ship ideas

Started by Keeper Decagon, November 17, 2016, 08:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Here are a couple of ideas that came to mind when making some maps, and I'd like to see added:

Idea 1: Manually positioning AI ships

This idea is pretty much allow the mapmaker to manipulate the AI ships like you can the normal ones in the editor, being able to move them about the map by hand rather than having them travel there with a patrol waypoint (and then face the wrong way).

Idea 2: Rotating the other direction

So yeah, it was kinda bugging me seeing numerous AI ships all spinning in the same direction when set to rotate, so perhaps an option to allow them to spin in the other direction would be cool (and maybe also have a spin speed option we could change).
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

I'd hate to be that guy, but I'ma just give this thread a bump, since these are still things I'd like to see in the editor.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE