[SUGGESTION] HELP

Started by yum-forum, October 12, 2016, 09:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yum-forum

Now I am study by using editor function of all settings of units, controls etc.
In WiKi exist some information only about ships and some general things.
My suggestion is to create in WiKi section "HELP" with detail systematized explanation of all function and features of settings.
Also by my opinion will be nice at any time when playing possibility (link button "HELP") to access to this explanation.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Karsten75

Definition of Wiki:  a website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.

While I agree with many of your suggestions, I am also acutely aware that Virgil is but one single person. Every time he does one thing, other things that could be done in that time does not get done.

planetfall

Most parameter names should be self-explanatory. Which ones are you getting confused on?
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

yum-forum

Quote from: Karsten75 on October 12, 2016, 09:17:09 AM
Definition of Wiki:  a website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.

While I agree with many of your suggestions, I am also acutely aware that Virgil is but one single person. Every time he does one thing, other things that could be done in that time does not get done.

My suggestion was not to Virwil but to users of PF Society! :-[
last

yum-forum

Quote from: planetfall on October 12, 2016, 09:22:15 AM
Most parameter names should be self-explanatory. Which ones are you getting confused on?

For example setting of emitter. I still can not find how set creating of Emergent Rally of Red Particle or what means "% That Target", "Edge Destroy", "Map Space", "Recall Range", "Bond Stiffness", in case of Ship Spawner setting what means "Spawn Offset", "Heal Rate", "Attraction field", "Move_To_Ship_Sma", etc. A lot of question and unfortunately no place where possible read about this features.
last