[Suggestion] Custom Campaign

Started by faceless funkmachine, October 04, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceless funkmachine

Hello, I am new to KC games :D

I am a long time modder and I would love to make a custom campaign. But currently I can only make individual maps and uplaod them to the exchange individually. Which will work sure, I can just use the same name and increment the number etc.

However it would be cool if there was another menu item or a new section in the exchange for custom campaigns, where u can play all of the levels in the campaign in order. Just a thought :D

Sorrontis

Although it would be cool. There are a number of us who are planning campaigns. Could you imagine the difficulty of managing all those campaigns. It is really more simple to post the maps individually and write posts on the forums.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

Also, labelling a series well makes it trivial to search. Ex: planetfall's series of CW3 maps.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: GoodMorning on October 04, 2016, 07:20:56 PM
Also, labelling a series well makes it trivial to search. Ex: planetfall's series of CW3 maps.

Or my Creeper's Revenge series :P
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."